O Captain! My Captain!

With Buffalo in my rear view mirror, I've begun the informal process of defending her downstate. So far, that process has been low-key and nonconfrontational. But I think of Captain Buffalo often - of his ongoing crusade to "help the good guys against the bad guys." It feels good to know that he's out there somewhere, doin' good, checkin' doors, and keepin' the peace in the Queen City.


Thanks to the Reiling boys and company for bringing Captain Buffalo to light. We eagerly await the sequel (or sequels) - so many origin stories for I-Beam, the Polish Falcon, Skyway, Red Jacket, The Maid of the Mist and, of course, Superfreak. 

Perhaps Joss Whedon would be interested in bringing the series to the big screen...

Check out the 48 Hour Film Festival for more amazing entries from Buffalo and beyond.

Comments

Popular Posts